Welcome !

Respecting the things that get ignored....

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Vultures Gathering

On the way to work after the rain the vultures were sunning and drying in the early morning today.
It makes me teary eyed it is such a beautiful gathering!!


Early Morning Sun Bath at the Vulture Tree


Perfect. No Missing Feathers.


Spent 20 Minutes Grooming.

The awesome part of this shoot was that as I was driving away, I look back and at least 3 dozen more vultures arrive and start circling above the Vulture Tree for a total of about 50 birds.
They were fast circling and not coasting so it was impossible for me to get a good picture.
Loved it.

Apologies for some blurriness.
I wish I had a better camera because these birds deserve pristine photos.
But it's all I've got to work with right now.

By 10:00 am they are all gone from the tree and the sky except one that soared right above my car.
(Probably left earlier but that is when I went by the tree again)

Thanks for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment